Fred Phillips is an author and former martial arts instructor. He was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in 2008. He is my guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio to discuss his journey with this challenging health condition, his philosophy and approach to recovery, and his recovery protocol. Fred was originally a guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio several years ago.
Fred blogs about his experience and can be found at fredphillips.wordpress.com. He lives on Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada.
Here are the questions Fred answers.
1. For those who may not be familiar with your story could you provide an overview of your experience with Parkinson’s
2. What caused you to develop Parkinson’s?
3. What has happened since we last spoke?
4. Has your philosophy or approach changed
5. What has been your experience with medication?
6. What does your overall protocol and daily regimen look like?
7. What advice would you offer others experiencing Parkinson’s?
8. Have you published any new books since we last spoke?
Natural Therapies for Parkinsons: https://www.parkinsonsrecovery.org
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.