Hear my thoughts on the one therapy for Parkinson’s disease with a proven track record. You can adopt this therapy yourself. It requires no prescriptions from doctors. And, it is free to activate any moment of the day or night. What in the world is this therapy? Listen in to find out.
I also answer a number of questions about therapies that help reverse the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Some of the questions I addressed are:
- I have been very focused on heavy metal and liver detox/diet is 60 – 70 percent raw food – lots of greens. I feel my gait has improved but my left hand/arm tremor is getting worse. I take only LDN. Any thoughts?
- How can I reduce and/or stop a hand tremor? Also, stop the tremor temporarily for several hours for a particular activity like ballroom dancing
- I am thinking if introducing CBD’s in my regimen to address symptoms. Could you elaborate on the mechanism and use of CBD’s.
- What is the best remedy for face muscle stiffness?
- My husband has PD and is taking the low dose naltrexone (found out on your program and doing well with it. Also takng caridopa and pramipexole 3X day. He now has a poblem with drooling which is a really hard thing to face and deal with. Suggestions?
- I will do anything possible to reverse my PD. Please help.
- What do you know related to the use of Wellbutrin to optimize dopamine and the use of CBD ‘s to neutralize symptoms?
Robert Rodgers PhD
Parkinsons Recovery Mindfulness Series
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.