My guest is Lisa Stuebing, founder of Mud Puddle Fitness, LLC, an industry leader in Older Adult Fitness. Coach Lisa is a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer who specifically works with persons who currently experience the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. She helps her clients set and reach their personal goals. Best of all, Lisa uses exercise to challenge symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Why is it important to focus on exercise once you have a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease?
- How can you raise your dopamine naturally at home?
- How can you improve your gait?
- How can you make use of memories and life experiences to overcome symptoms of Parkinson’s?
- What are the keys to increasing brain health?
Mud Puddle Fitness
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.