Jean Oswald, Holistic Nurse, Aromatherapist and Life Coach will discuss the following “pieces to the puzzle” of recovery from Parkinson’s disease:
- · Discovering the Path of Healing – how body, mind and spirit work together
- · Making changes about food, supplements and toxic chemical use at home
- · Setting priorities for recovery
- Getting restful sleep
- Addressing depression
- Limiting stress
- Using essential oils safely
- · Identifying the best essential oils for symptoms of Parkinson’s disease·
- Appreciating the value of coaching for recovery
Sign up on Jean Oswald’s website to receive her holistic health tips – great topics like healthy bones, cholesterol, allergies and much more: www.compassionateconsulting.com
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.