A colleague of mine asked about how I use mushroom with Lyme disease patients. Here are the top eleven mushrooms I use and their healing properties:
- Agaricus (liver support, anti-cancer),
- Agarikon (anti bacterial, antiviral),
- Chaga (anti-cancer, immune support, lower inflammation),
- cordyceps (fatigue, anti-cancer, immune support, libido, anti-inflammatory),
- Lions mane (neuroprotective, anxiety, depression, MS-remyelination, anti-inflammatory),
- Maitake (fatigue, low vitamin D, anti-cancer, immune modulation),
- Poria (drain dampness, tonify heart/spleen, tonify yin, neuroprotection, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia),
- Reishi (tonify the spirit / ling, depression, anxiety, anti-cancer, fatigue, immune support, anti-aging),
- Reishi spores (same as reishi, retroviruses),
- Shiitake (anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, low vitamin D, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal)
- Turkey tail (anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, healing leaky gut, anti-bacterial)
These mushrooms are given in a microparticle liposomes to Lyme disease and chronic infection patients to get their healing deeper into the brain, liver, cells, and tumors.
Interested in becoming a patient and getting microparticle mushrooms for your healing? Click here to read more about our treatments and remedies and to apply to become a patient: http://goodbyelyme.com/treatment
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.