• The importance of movement, with Doctor Nate Coomer, physical therapist
• Treating non-motor symptoms, with Dr, Pravin Khemani, Movement Disorders Neurologist
Swedish Medical Center Seattle, WA and Dr. Graham Glass & Genevieve Sykes Movement Disorders Neurologist Peak Neurology, Anchorage, AK
• Three short talks from people with PD on the subject “My PD Journey”
• Motor fluctuations in Parkinson’s Disease Dr. Pravin Khemani, Movement Disorders Neurologist Swedish Medical Center Seattle, WA
• Surgical interventions in PD with Dr. Ryder Gwinn, Neurosurgeon
Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
• Breakout sessions on Dance, yoga, Rock Steady Boxing and more
•Final Session “What’s next, a research update” followed by a Q&A with all the speakers.
The event will be held at the Anchorage Senior Center, 1300 East 19th Anchorage, AK 99501
from 9:30 – 4:30. Cost is $30.00 per person, $20 per person if you sign up before the end of the day, August 15. You can register here If you have questions, or you can either email or call on the phone (206) 695- 2905
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.