- Broadcast in Health
The following are some of the questions and issues discussed during the program today:
- Is eczema common to Parkinson’s
- Does low dose Naltrexone replace the need for carbidopa/levodopa?
- What can be done about dementia?
- How can I become more independent?
- Would surgery I had 18 months ago contribute to my Parkinson’s symptoms?
- What is the cause of tremors?
- Why does vibration reduce Parkinson’s symptoms?
- Can stiffness in the neck contribute to symptoms?
- What about stem cell therapy as an option?
- What can be done about freezing and falling?
Additional Resources Discussed During the Program
The second Jump Start to Recovery Course convenes August 1st for 8 consecutive Tuesdays.
2017 Updated Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease
Parkinsons Recovery Memberships: https://www.parkinsonsrecovery.com/parkinsons-recovery-membership
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.